NetApp All Flash FAS addresses enterprise storage requirements with high performance, combined with superior flexibility and best-in-class data management. Built on the clustered Data ONTAP storage operating system, All Flash FAS speeds up your business without compromising on efficiency, reliability, or the flexibility of your IT operations. As a true enterprise-class all-flash array, it accelerates, manages, and protects your business-critical data, now and in the future.
Accelerate the speed of business:
- The storage OS employs the NetApp WAFL (Write Anywhere File Layout) system, which is natively suitable for flash media.
- FlashEssentials enables consistent submillisecond latency and up to 4 million IOPS.
- The AFF system delivers 4 to 12 times higher IOPS and 20 times faster response for databases than traditional HDD systems.
Reduce costs while simplifying operations:
- High performance enables server consolidation and can reduce database license costs by 50%.
- As the industry’s only unified all-flash storage that supports synchronous replication, AFF can support all your backup and recovery needs with a complete suite of integrated data protection
- Data reduction technologies can deliver 5 to 10 times space savings on average and up to 933 times space savings in certain cases.
Future-proof your investment with deployment flexibility:
- The All Flash FAS system is ready for the data fabric; you can move data between the performance tier and the capacity tier, on premises or in the cloud.
- AFF offers a broad set of application ecosystem integration for VDI, database, and server virtualization.
- With no more silos, you can nondisruptively scale out and move workloads between flash and HDD within a cluster.